Fountain Hills Parks
The Town of Fountain Hills is proud to offer five parks with over 119 acres of developed open space and 822 acres of preserve with 2 trailheads and 8 miles of trail for your recreation enjoyment. We encourage you to explore what each area has to offer and let us know how we can help you enjoy the parks and recreation in Fountain Hills!
Request a reservation online at www.fh.az.gov/recreation or call us Monday-Thursday 7:00am-6:00pm 480-816-5100.
All park rentals require a 24-hour advanced booking. Online rentals require a 3-day advance notice. Rentals for Friday-Sunday must be done before 6:00pm on Thursday.
- Dogs on physical leash
- Must clean up after all animals
- Arizona State Leash Law
Arizona Revised Statutes 11-1012. Item D
D. No person in charge of any dog shall permit such dog in a public park or upon any public school property unless the dog is physically restrained by a leash, enclosed in a car, cage or similar enclosure, or being exhibited or trained at a recognized kennel club event, public school or park sponsored event.
Permits are required for:
- Organized field practice, classes, directed fitness or commercial activity
- Special equipment, including but not limited to inflatable structures
- Ballfields at Golden Eagle Park
- Sale of goods or services (food, beverages, etc.)
- Alcohol in the parks
Permits are recommended for the following to ensure exclusivity:
- Tennis Courts
- Multi-Purpose fields
Park Rental Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A full refund will be made if the Town of Fountain Hills cancels the rental.
- In the event of inclement weather, the responsible party may re-schedule the rental at a later date.
- All changes to reservations need to be made at least 24 hours in advance. All changes to weekend reservations must be made by the Thursday prior to the reservation.
- Refunds by check may take four to six weeks to process.