Fountain Hills Parks
The Town’s Park facilities are currently comprised of 119 acres of 5 developed parks. The largest, Fountain Park, has become an Arizona icon and attracts residents as well as visitors from around the Phoenix metropolitan area and beyond. While Fountain Park and as an extension, the Avenue Linear Park, serves as the iconic anchor to the system, the remaining three community-focused parks: Desert Vista Park, Golden Eagle Park, & Four Peaks Park provide a wide array of facilities and amenities for residents. In addition, the Community Center provides critical and many beloved programs and outreach for the community. Fountain Hills is fortunate to be surrounded by dramatic scenery. The two major trailheads within the town, the Golden Eagle Trailhead, and Adero Canyon Trailhead offer trail access to the McDowell Mountains and provide first-class trailhead facilities for hikers & bikers.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at 480-816-5170 or email email@example.com
- Dogs on physically restrained by a leash not to exceed six feet in length at all times
- Must clean up after all animals
- Arizona State Leash Law
Arizona Revised Statutes 11-1012. Item D
D. No person in charge of any dog shall permit such dog in a public park or upon any public school property unless the dog is physically restrained by a leash, enclosed in a car, cage, or similar enclosure, or being exhibited or trained at a recognized kennel club event, public school or park sponsored event.
Permits are required for:
- Organized field practice, classes, directed fitness or commercial activity
- Special equipment, including but not limited to inflatable structures
- Ballfields at Golden Eagle Park
- Sale of goods or services (food, beverages, etc.)
- Alcohol in the parks
Permits are recommended for the following to ensure exclusivity:
- Tennis Courts
- Multi-Purpose fields
Park Rental Cancellation and Refund Policy
- A full refund will be made if the Town of Fountain Hills cancels the rental.
- In the event of inclement weather, the responsible party may re-schedule the rental at a later date.
- All changes to reservations need to be made at least 24 hours in advance. All changes to weekend reservations must be made by the Thursday prior to the reservation.
- Refunds by check may take four to six weeks to process.