Movies in the Park
Movie in the Park
Twice each year, Fountain Hills Community Services hosts a Movie in the Park for the families of Fountain Hills. This is a great opportunity to enjoy some family time outside at Four Peaks Park. This event is totally FREE and open to kids of all ages.
- Date: Saturday, March 20 and Friday, October 29
- Time: 7:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Four Peaks Park
- Movie: TBD
Come engage with your Community! We are excited to announce a very safe return to events here in Fountain Hills. On Saturday, March 20 at 7:00pm and Friday, October 29 at 6:30pm we will be hosting a socially distanced Movie in the Park that is free for all ages. We will have food vendors on-site selling dinner options and other goodies. Don’t forget your lawn chairs and picnic blankets and as always with our events, no alcohol or glass is permitted in the parks. It is going to be a blast!
We recognize that there is still concern around the pandemic and we have taken every step possible to host an event that will keep our community safe. Here is what we are doing:
- We have moved the event to the baseball fields to allow for greater distance between families
- Families will be asked to stay within their very own circle that is painted on the turf
- All circles will be at least 12’ in diameter and 6’ away from each other
- All in attendance must bring a mask for when social distancing cannot be achieved
- Our newly renovated restroom facilities will be cleaned, sanitized, and fully stocked
We hope to see everyone there and ready for a return to events! We also understand if it is too soon for your family and we hope to see you out at our future events when you are comfortable.
The continued support of our incredible community partners makes this event possible!
Additional Information: For more information and rules, please contact Bryan Bouk at firstname.lastname@example.org