The Town of Fountain Hills Parks and Recreation Department offers several special events throughout the year.
- Fourth at the Fountain- July 4, 2021
- Ballet Under the Stars-TBD
- Turkey Trot 5K & 1 Mile Fitness Walk-November 25, 2021
- Irish Fountain Fest- March 19, 2022
- Fountain Hills Music Fest-April 2, 2022
We have a wide variety of sponsorship packages tailored to meet your company’s needs. You can select the level of participation that best supports your goals while demonstrating your commitment to the community and helping to maintain Fountain Hill’s wide variety of special events. Contact Linda Ayres to start building your sponsorship package today.
2021-2021 Sponsorship Guide
If you would like to be considered as a vendor for a Signature Event, please complete the online vendor interest application. You will be contacted at a later date regarding your acceptance.
Special Event Application Process
Special Event Application
Whether you're planning a festival, craft fair, a 5K walk/run, bike race, or a similar type of event, the Town of Fountain Hills would like to help you make your event possible. Events will be required to obtain a permit. Most events will require a Special Event Application.
Answering a few simple questions may help you determine if you need to submit a Special Event Application. You can follow the Special Event Flow Chart or contact our event manager at email@example.com or 480-816-5170 who will be happy to assist you with evaluating your event.
- SE Planning Guide
- INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Special Event Signage Plan
- Special Event Fees
- Vendor List
- Special Event Delivery List_FILL
- MCSO Off-Duty Insurance Agreement
- MCSO AGREEMENT and COI REQUIREMENTS
- Plot 208 Event Parking Use Application-FILL
- Event Parking Map (PDF)
- Performer Entertainment List_FILL