Standard Park Rules:
- Park Hours: 6 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- No alcoholic beverages without a permit.
- No pets without a leash; owners must clean up after pets.
- No vehicles or golfing on turf areas.
- No open fires or overnight camping.
- Do not destroy plants, grass, trees or equipment.
- Vehicles left in park after 11 p.m. will be towed.
- No glass containers.
- No firearms or weapons.
- No unauthorized vendors.
- Specific facilities may be reserved by obtaining a permit from the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Violators of the law and park rules will be prosecuted.
Dog Park Rules:
- Dogs must wear a visible and current license.
- Dog waste must be removed and properly disposed of.
- Aggressive dog behavior is not permitted within the facility.
- Gates must be kept closed at all times.
- Dog handlers must be within the facility and supervise their dogs at all times.
- Dog handlers using this facility must carry on their person, a standard (six-foot) length leash.
- Female dogs in heat are not permitted within the facility.
- Any damage done to the park (i.e. digging) must be repaired by the dog handlers.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be leashed until completely inside the enclosed facility.
- All dog handlers who fail to comply with these rules can be asked to leave or be cited if appropriate.
Skate Park Rules:
- This is a use-at-your-own risk facility. This facility is non-supervised.
- Skating, blading and biking are high risk/hazardous activities. By participating you accept that risk and agree to not hold the Town of Fountain Hills or its employees responsible for any injuries incurred as a result of use.
- The use of motorized equipment or other wheeled vehicles is not permitted.
- The use of proper protective equipment, including helmets and knee, elbow and wrist pads is strongly recommended.
- Use of the facility is prohibited when wet, rainwater is present or park maintenance is being performed.
- This facility has been designed for various skill levels. Please be courteous to other participants at all times. No swearing/profanity or loud music allowed.
- Respect the park and keep it clean. Deposit trash into cans provided. No littering.
- No food or drink is allowed in the facility except for water in plastic containers, no glass.
- Graffiti and tagging are strictly prohibited and may result in the removal of offenders from the park and police action.
- This is an alcohol/drug/tobacco free facility. Use and/or possession may result in removal of offenders from the park and police action.
- Additional obstacles and/or materials are not allowed at this facility, such as (but not limited to) homemade ramps, boxes, picnic tables, etc.
- No pets are allowed in the facility.
- Spectators may not be on or near ramps at any time.
- The Town of Fountain Hills is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- Competitive or demonstration events require a special events permit. Please contact the Parks and Recreation Department for more information at (480) 816-5151.
- Contact the Town of Fountain Hills with safety concerns and violations.
- The use of this facility is a privilege and may be withdrawn, temporarily or permanently, if an individual does not follow the rules.
Rotary Splash Park Rules:
The Town of Fountain Hills would like everyone to have the opportunity to enjoy the splash park in a safe manner. “Splash Park” is defined as the area upon the concrete pad or access sidewalks. Persons using the splash park area must comply with all Splash Park Rules.
- All persons using the splash park do so at their own risk.
- Children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older), and must be supervised by that adult at all times.
- Running, undue roughness, horseplay, and other undue disturbances are strictly prohibited.
- Splash Park is designed for recreation purposes and not for bathing. Please refrain from using soaps, detergents, and shampoos.
- Climbing or playing on components is not permitted.
- The Town is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Infants must wear swim diapers or rubber pants without diapers. Cutoffs and street shoes are prohibited.
- Wheeled vehicles, except strollers, walkers and wheelchairs, are not permitted in the splash park area.
- No animals, except for service animals, are permitted in the splash park area.
- Radios, tape players, or other acoustical devices are only permitted when used in conjunction with personal headsets.
- Pool toys and floats are prohibited.
- No glass containers of any kind are permitted. No drinks, candy, tobacco, popcorn, gum, alcohol, drugs, or food of any kind are permitted.
- The use of profane language will not be tolerated.
- Persons with sore or inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or ear discharges, boils or other acute or obvious skin or body infections, or cuts shall be excluded from the splash park.
Violation of the above rules will be grounds for immediate ejection from the splash park area. Temporary or permanent suspension of use of the splash park may result.