Golden Eagle Park is a 25-acre active recreation area adjacent to the Fountain Hills High School. The park hosts numerous activities and leagues throughout the year, including Little League, adult softball, senior softball, high school athletics, and drop-in sports such as basketball, volleyball and tennis. The park includes:
- Four lighted multi-purpose ball fields
- Four lighted tennis courts
- Two lighted basketball courts
- Two lighted sand volleyball courts
- Two age appropriate children's playgrounds, 2-5 and 5-12 year olds
- Restroom Building
- One small picnic ramada and one large picnic ramada with barbecues
- Shaded picnic area adjacent to the sand volleyball courts
- A horseshoe pit
Golden Eagle Park was developed in five phases utilizing Town funding and grants and was completed in December 1998. The 25 acre parcel was donated to the Town by MCO Properties shortly after incorporation and became the Town’s first municipal park. The Town received nearly $1.4 million in grants from Arizona State Parks Heritage Fund to develop the park. Golden Eagle Park was recognized by the Arizona Parks and Recreation Association with the Outstanding Facility Award for a community under 60,000 in 1999.
||20' x 20'
||30' x 20'
||40' x 40'
Rules and Regulations
See the Town's standard park rules and regulations.
15900 E. Golden Eagle Blvd., Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
Golden Eagle Park Layout