Elections / Elecciones
In January of 2011, the Town Council approved that the all Town elections will be held by mail ballot.
- However, local municipal mail ballot elections may not be held if the Town is on the ballot with Maricopa County or the State of Arizona.
- In this case, if the local municipal election is held on a consolidated election ballot with Maricopa County or the State of Arizona, polling locations will be available on Election Day.
Voters may register to vote online. Hard copy voter registration forms may be obtained from the Town Clerk's Office or at the Maricopa County Recorder's offices during regular business hours.
Voter Eligibility Requirements
Qualified electors must register prior to midnight 29-days preceding the date of the election. An individual is eligible to register to vote as provided in state law: ARIZ. REV. STAT. §16-101 and ARIZ. REV. STAT. §16-121 and Town Code, Chapter 2, Section 2-9-1.
Voters may verify the status of their voted early ballot and that it has been received by Maricopa County Elections for processing and tabulation through the Arizona Secretary of State's office website or on the Maricopa County Recorder's Election website.
Voters may verify the status of their provisional ballots through the Maricopa County Recorder's Election website.
Maricopa County Recorder / Elections Office
The Maricopa County Recorder / Elections Office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m and their locations are:
- 111 South 3rd Avenue in Phoenix
- 510 South 3rd Avenue in Phoenix
- 222 East Javelina in Mesa